Tuesday, May 12, 2009

But all my facebook friends are doing it...

I stole this meme from some peeps on facebook to celebrate the fact that my favorite artist is finally swinging by this neck of the woods, and that the concert is a mere 9 days away(!)

Rules:

Pick an artist, and using only song titles from that artist, cleverly (preferably) answer these questions. This is harder than it seems! Additional rule: You cannot use the same artist I did, or duplicate song titles even if they were performed by another artist.

Ben Folds (including Ben Folds Five)

1. Are you a male or female:
*Girl

2. Describe yourself:
*Not the Same

3. How do you feel about yourself:
*Learn to Live With What You Are

4. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend:
*Satan in My Master

5. Describe your current boy/girl situation:
*The Luckiest

6. Describe your current location:
*In Between Days

7. Describe where you want to be:
*Landed

8. Your best friend is:
*Gone

9. Your favorite colour is:
*Silver Street

10. You know that:
*There's Always Someone Cooler Than You

11. What's the weather like:
*Trusted

12. If your life was a television show what would it be called:
*For Those of Ya'll Who Wear Fanny Packs

13. What is life to you:
* Fear of Pop

14. What is the best advice you have to give:
*Don't Change Your Plans

15. If you could change your name what would it be:
*Give Judy My Notice

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment! Spinning is great fun, and it's easy to get started. I'm sure perfecting it takes time, but you can make all this fun funky/novelty yarn in the meantime! :D I got my starter kit from extremespinning on Etsy.

    Your profile pic is adorable, btw. :)

    ReplyDelete