Thursday, August 20, 2009

WIP Scarf

So I knew med school would throw a lot of information my way. But I guess you can't really know what it's like until you're in the midst of it. The first test is on Monday and is going to cover about 35ish lectures. So I've been ridiculously busy studying but decided to take a break tonight to admire my Scrappy Scarf-in-progress. I haven't knit on it since school began, but I look at it and wrap it around my neck quite frequently. If only it would quit being 90 degrees outside and I had more impetus to finish it asap.




These pictures may not do the piece enough justice, but the fact of the matter (or my opinion of the matter) is that the woven effect is quite pleasurable to the eye.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the test! The scarf is knit? Wow, it really looks woven!

    ReplyDelete