Monday, July 6, 2009

It's the Final Countdown

I've got one more day left before my summer class begins. I plan on honoring it fully by lazing around for hours and watching the televised Michael Jackson memorial. The new apartment ain't bad. Ain't bad at all. But the refrigerator is only half as tall as I am, which makes my plan of abundant cooking-and-freezing-to-avoid-ramen-and-boxed-college-food a slight challenge. But the AC works marvelously, almost too marvelously. The indoor chill is revving a desire to knit new winter pieces for myself this year. Perhaps a cloche and some wrist warmers are in order. So what if it's already 90 degrees outside and it isn't even August yet?

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on med school! I found your blog in the 20-spot group on Ravelry, and wanted to let you know that there is time to knit in med school! Good luck with the transition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found your blog from Ravelry. Good luck with medical school!

    ReplyDelete